OPPORTUNITY: Rental Sales Agent
The Rental Sales Agent is responsible for drafting rental agreements and presenting the customer with optional extras based on his/her needs. As a Rental Sales Agent you are entrusted with serving our customers with the highest level of respect, professionalism and friendliness. We strive to meet our customers’ needs and exceed their expectations on every opportunity.
- Greet customers, prepare the rental agreement, provide customers with maps and other information needed.
- Offer optional extras to the customer according to his/her needs.
- Handle all telephone and email inquiries in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Provide excellent customer service in all customer contact situations according to our quality standards.
- Organize the daily reservations according to the available fleet.
- Maintain cleanliness in the office area.
- Complete daily lists and report to the Supervisor and Manager.
- Other job duties as assigned to meet the business needs.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum 1 year customer service experience; previous customer/ escalation support experience preferred.
- Must have basic computer navigation skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills required.
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent management skills.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Must be willing to wear company uniforms.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Must have the ability to manage stressful or unusual situations in order to maintain good customer service.
- Must have the ability to adapt in a fast paced environment.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including day and/or evening hours.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Ability to communicate in other languages (Spanish, French, Portuguese, Hebrew, German, etc.) is a plus.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by a benefits package including paid vacation, discount rentals worldwide and future growth opportunities within the company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
The information listed above is intended to describe the general nature and level of this position. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. Your response to this advertisement may result in your consideration for employment with Ace of Sonoma County and AutoDistributors, Inc.
Come join our team! Apply Now!
Fax to: 707-526-1409
Questions? Call 707-595-3960